Simplified Shipping Through Superior Service
General Logistics is the one source for all your international Shipping needs-Steamship, Air, Rail, and Truck. With our experienced staff and extensive network of agents in key locations around the world, we can package the ideal mix of cost-effective transport services to meet your individual needs.
We specialize in Full Container and Less then Container Door to Door Services both Internationally and Domestically. We have been servicing the International Shipping Community since 1999. and have built a reputation as a leader in in the recyclable products industries see our testimonials below
The following links help you navigate the GLI SYSTEM enabling you to manage your shipments, get rates, create bookings, submit documents, and add partners to your account:
- Search Features by Reference Date Time and Origin
- Divides Tasks by Status, with Highlights for easy to understand updates
- Access to an Order Management Page
Customer Order Management page
- Create New Bookings
- Request Splits
- Contact us for a Specific Job
- View Booking ,House B/L, Invoices
- Track your Shipments
- Provide BLI and Revisions
- Look Up Rates
Rate look up and Request New Rates link
- Find Rates based on your shipments within the last 60 days
- Request New Rates
- Find Upcoming Rates Announcements
- Look Up Free time
- Surcharge Schedule
NOTE: If you would like GLI to file on your behalf , General Logistics needs to obtain specific information to process your export filing. and information.
As per the the US Census Department the following is required information which must be Obtained by the USPPI (United Stated Printable Party of Interest)
Information required for filing AES properly and accurately:
- Name and address of the USPPI.
- (ii) USPPI’s EIN or DUNS
- (iii) complete physical loading address where goods were loaded inside the container (where they began their journey)
- (iv) FTZ if applicable.
- (v) Commercial description of commodities.
- (vi) Origin of goods indicator: Domestic
- (D) or Foreign (F).
- (vii) Schedule B or HTSUSA, Classification
- Commodity Code.
- (viii) Quantities/units of measure.
- (ix) Value.
- (x) Export Control Classification
If you should have any questions or concerns about the information required, we encourage you to call the US Census Bureau Toll Free: 800-549-0595.
General Logistics is able to provide your company with a copy of your AES filing.
If you would like to receive a copy of your AES filing, please ask your assigned customer service rep.
OUR FOCUS IS CREATING SOLUTIONS THAT WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We specialize in Full Container and Less then Container Door to Door Services both Internationally and Domestically. We have been servicing the International Shipping Community since 1999. and have built a reputation as a leader in in the recyclable products industries see our testimonials below.
- Encrypted using the highest encryption technology keeping their information secure
- Search tools to find the files they want on the fly
- Tracking and tracking for each booking directly linked to the carrier
- Reporting tools
- Organized Desktop
- Visibility to Carrier Proof