General Logistics is the one source for all your international Shipping needs-Steamship, Air, Rail, and Truck. With our experienced staff and extensive network of agents in key locations around the world, we can package the ideal mix of cost-effective transport services to meet your individual needs.
We specialize in Full Container and Less then Container Door to Door Services both Internationally and Domestically. We have been servicing the International Shipping Community since 1999. and have built a reputation as a leader in in the recyclable products industries see our testimonials below.
Manage Your Account
After you open an online account you have access to to our system where you will be able have full access to our system were you will be able to…
- • Get rates from our online rate tool
- • Request a new rate
- • Place and review booking requests
- • Review and manage all your shipments on one desktop solution
- • Provide Master Instructions
- • Get House Originals
- • Online Invoicing
- • Communicate with your dedicated Customer service Representative.
- • Track your cargo
The following links show you how the GLI system enables you to manage your shipments and get rates.
Creating/Copying a Booking:
Submitting Bill of Lading Instructions:
Adding a Partner:
If you would like GLI to file on your behalf , General Logistics needs to obtain specific information to process your export filing. and information.
As per the the US Census Department the following is required information which must be Obtained by the USPPI (United Stated Printable Party of Interest)
Information required for filing AES properly and accurately:
- • Name and address of the USPPI.
- • (ii) USPPI’s EIN or DUNS
- • (iii) complete physical loading address where goods were loaded inside the container (where they began their journey)
- • (iv) FTZ if applicable.
- • (v) Commercial description of commodities.
- • (vi) Origin of goods indicator: Domestic
- • (D) or Foreign (F).
- • (vii) Schedule B or HTSUSA, Classification
- • Commodity Code.
- • (viii) Quantities/units of measure.
- • (ix) Value.
- • (x) Export Control Classification
If you should have any questions or concerns about the information required, we encourage you to call the US Census Bureau Toll Free: 800-549-0595
General Logistics is able to provide your company with a copy of your AES filing.
If you would like to receive a copy of your AES filing, please ask your assigned customer service rep.